Convey-All™/FSC Flexible Screw Conveyor
Metalfab Convey-All/FSC Flexible Screw Conveyors feature a rugged modular design and provide a highly effective yet economical means to convey powder or granular material without product separation. Conveyors are available in configurations from 10 to 20 ft. lengths with a choice of a 3" diameter helix screw rated to convey up to 150 cu. ft./hr. or a 4" diameter helix screw rated to convey up to 450 cu. ft./hr. Engineered with only one moving part, the conveyors are economical to use, easy to clean, and simple to maintain with virtually no process downtime.
- Rugged, Flexible Design: provides long life and versatility to accommodate other Metalfab upstream and downstream equipment such as bin activators, bulk bag unloaders, Posibins™, feeders, and hoppers
- Only One Moving Part: makes the conveyor economical to operate and easy to maintain with virtually no process downtime
- Top and Bottom Cleanout Ports: provide access flexibility in tight spaces and allow the conveyor to be easily cleaned
- Endless beaded Flexible Sleeve: is 7/16" thick with 3-ply reinforcement that will not puncture, slip or leak
- Standard 304 SS Helix Screw and Contact Parts: permit use in a wide range of applications
- Dust-Free Connections: minimize housekeeping and permit use in any plant environment (sleeve and clamps optional)
- Optional Sanitary Design: available upon request
- Handles powders, pellets, flakes, and other dry solids
- Two models in configurations from 10 to 20 ft. lengths
- 3" diameter flat open-type helix screw with beveled edges conveys up to 10 cu. ft./hr. and 4" diameter helix screw conveys up to 450 cu. ft./hr.
- Ruggedly built for continuous, long lasting operation
||Convey Rate Max.
||3" OD x 3" Pitch Screw
||4" OD x 1/4" Poly Wall Tube
||4" OD x 4" Pitch Screw
||5" OD x 1/4" Poly Wall Tube
- Standard Units: All metal contact parts are 304 stainless steel with 2B mill type finish. Tube is white HDPE (most effective at 30° to 60° inclination).
- Optional Sanitary Units: All metal contact parts are 304 stainless steel with 2B mill-type finish and Heliarc welds that are crack and crevice free. Food grade lubricants, food grade Teflon® seal between drive and product zone and wash down type motor painted with white epoxy finish.
- Drive Motor: Powerful 1-1/2 HP, 230/460 volts, 3 phase inverter motor conveys high density materials and allows use of variable speed controls.
- Level probe; explosion-proof level probe; explosion-proof drive motor; conveyor tube extensions; 304 stainless steel trough cover; open top 304 stainless steel hopper; quick clamps for hopper or trough covers; Metalfab dump and Metatech™ feeder-type dump hoppers; hopper vibrators (air or electric); pneumatically operated discharge diverter with two 6" diameter discharge ports; portable support stands; special controls (consult factory for details).
- Other Metalfab upstream/downstream bin activators, Convey-All™ Conveyors, bulk bag unloaders, Posibins™ and hoppers